Payment and Cancellation Policy.
- Payment of deposit or total fee for your booking indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. In most instances Payment will be accepted by cash, credit card or bank transfer. If paying via credit card a 3.3% surcharge will apply.
- If using internet banking please ensure your name is on the reference for easy identification. A refundable deposit is required to confirm your booking. We charge 10% for deposit to secure the property for your period if your booking is over $3000, otherwise a minimum deposit of $300 will be charged. There will be 25% rate increasing for the Christmas Holiday period, Australia Day, Queens Birthday, Australia open and Grand Final.
- If booking is cancelled less than 2 weeks prior to the scheduled commencement of your stay or the period has significantly shorted, the full payment paid are not refundable unless we are able to obtain an alternative. If the booking has been made via a booking agent, additional cancellation fees may apply to cover their commissions. We also need to charge 25% of deposit for lose the business.
By making payment of the total fee, you have exclusive use of the property for the specified time period.
- The Security Bond of $300 should be paid by credit card on arrival. Normally we put the $300 deposit that the guests paid for secure the property for there period will become security bond once check in. Keys will not be issued until the Security Bond is processed. Persons booking accommodation are responsible for any loss or damage to the unit. The Security Bond is additional to the cost of the reservation but refundable 1-3 days after departure providing the property is left clean, tidy and undamaged. Reimbursement to a credit card is made via internet. For further information please contact us.
- The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number agreed to in the booking details. In the event this rule is breached at any time additional fees must be charged at the double amount for each night and it will be taken from the bonds. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without refund.
- You agree to abide by house rules made available to you at the unit. Guests may not engage in any illegal activity at the property.
- As Box Hill Unit is residential, noise level must be inaudible from neighbouring properties. Guests are required to enter and exit properties quietly at all times. We reserve the right to remove guests who do not adhere to this code of behaviour. In these cases, no refund will be made and we will not take responsibility for finding or funding alternate accommodation nor any other associated costs.
Check In and Check Out
- Check-in is after 2 pm, check-out is by 10 am. Make sure that you are ready to leave when our staff members arrives to check the apartment. If you need an early check-in and/or late check-out, we are happy to accommodate if possible, but it cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us for extra time booking.
Breakages, Losses and Guest Charges
- You are responsible for leaving the property in the condition in which you found it on arrival. Whilst we will not pursue reimbursement for minor accidental damage nor normal wear and tear, the total cost of making good any other damages or losses to the property, garden or contents will be charged using the credit card provided for payment. Please note this includes the removal of consumable items such as laundry powder, dishwashing liquid and toiletries which are provided for guest use but remains the property of the unit. All breakages and/or losses should be reported immediately to us.
- If keys are lost or not returned it is our policy to have all locks changed. All associated costs will be charged to the credit card provided for security or payment. Similarly any remote controls will be replaced at your cost if lost or not returned.
- Standard cleaning services on your departure are in addition to your rates. Guests are expected to leave the properties in a neat and tidy condition without the need for extensive and excessive cleaning. Otherwise guests are responsible for all extra cleaning charges and this will be charged to their credit card.
- Reasonable usage of electricity, gas or any other utilities provided at the property is included in your rates however excessive use of any of these utilities will require a further charge to the credit card provided for security and payment.
- Personal belongings while you are in the property are your own responsibility. The owners of the property are NOT liable. It is the guest’s responsibility to follow up any items that may have left behind at the property. Any guest’s items found by our cleaning staff after guests have departed are kept in our office for a week before discarding.
- If you have a complaint regarding the accommodation we welcome your comments. You should not wait until you return home to advise us of your complaint.
- Your occupation of the property may be terminated by us without notice if you breach any material term or condition or in the event that any monies owed is not paid.
- Boxhill-accommodation.com.au booking service is not a real estate broker, agent or rental company. We can not be held responsible for failure or interruption to power or services to the property for reasons beyond our control.
- We are not liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damage or loss of profits which result from use of the property and services provided to you.